At First Free, we love sharing stories of the work that God is doing in our midst and celebrate the awesome ministry work that happens every week. The Media Production Specialist will use his or her creativity and skill to help us inform, invite, and inspire through videography, photography, and more.
The Communications Department aims to inform, invite, and inspire. The Media Production Specialist turns ideas and information into engaging videos that ultimately help people of all ages encounter Jesus, find community, and live a life of meaning.
This is a part-time, hourly (non-exempt) position. of approximately 25 hours per week. The Media Production Specialist is part of the Communications team and reports to the Communications Director.
● Collaborate with the Communications Director and other ministries to develop media that engages our congregation and community, including but not limited to:
– Videos (announcement videos, promotional videos, testimonies, social media
-Photos (for promotional use, social media content, special events, etc)
– Graphics for use in both print and electronic media
● Use current technology and communication methods to carry out the Communications
Department’s strategic plan.
● Assist in creating social media content and fostering social media engagement.
● Assist with the production of printed materials.
● Create and upload pre-service announcement graphics to be used on TVs around the
building as assigned.
● Website maintenance as needed.
● Assist other ministries with project proofing and production as needed.
● May require occasional Sunday morning project work .
Newsletters are sent out once per month. We will never share or sell your information.